We are proud to offer advanced pain relief therapy using phototherapeutic lasers, a non-invasive, drug-free therapy that is designed to provide pain relief and improved healing time for pets. This painless treatment is free of side effects and can be used to improve a variety of conditions:
- Dermatologic conditions such as: lick granuloma, hot spots, trauma, acute and chronic otitis, anal gland disease, burns and skin infections.
- Post surgical pain management and healing.
- Chronic pain from arthritis, hip or elbow dysplasia and disc disease.
- Muscle fatigue in working dogs.
- Cystitis in cats.
- Oral conditions.
- Post-dental extractions.
- Eosinophilic granuloma complex in cats.
Laser therapy involves passing a laser beam over your pet’s skin, above the area where your pet is experiencing discomfort or inflammation. During therapy, your pet experiences a feeling of warmth and is extremely comfortable and relaxed. Laser therapy causes tissues cells to reproduce and regenerate at a fast rate and reduces the pain associated with injury and inflammation by stimulating natural endorphins in the tissues.